Counselling and Support
Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
I am a registered social worker in private practice. I am committed to working with people who require support and a listening ear in a non-judgmental and supportive setting.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and Education).
- Bachelor of Social Work (Hons).
- I practice a person-centered concept where the client is self determining and works towards their goals.
- I have 16 years experience working with families and individuals affected by substance abuse.
- Effective intervention working with Trauma.
- Suicide Assessment and intervention.
- Supervision of parents and children in visitation matters referred by the court.
- Bereavement and loss.
- Challenging life circumstances